SBI e Mudra Loan: if you suddenly need money, and your bank account is also in SBI, then this is very good news for you, if your account is open in SBI, then you can get SBI Mudra Loan sitting at home. So friends, if you are in dire need of money, and you have tried asking for money from your neighbors and relatives, and despite that your money needs are not being met, then in such a situation you can approach State Bank of India. You can take SBI Mudra Loan,
Also, friends, let us tell you that State Bank of India is giving ₹ 50000 immediately to its account holders under SBI e Mudra Loan. If you are in urgent need of money, then in such a situation you can apply online sitting at home without going anywhere. You can get SBI e Mudra Loan from State Bank of India, so today we are going to provide you information about SBI Mudra Loan, if you also want to apply under it, then for that you should complete our article. Will have to read.
What is SBI Mudra Loan
So friends, as you all know that State Bank of India has implemented various types of government schemes to provide financial assistance to the eligible borrowers, MSME loan division has many schemes for the aspirants of emerging as well as established business. Also, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is a scheme which is operated by SBI.
Also friends, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is a scheme launched by the Honorable Prime Minister on April 8, 2015 to provide loan facility up to Rs 10 lakh to non-corporate, non-agriculture MSME units,Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is a collateral-free loan that can be used by individuals who require funds for business needs, expansion purposes, establishment of a company or modernization of establishment, etc. This credit can be used for setting up a new business unit. is being done to,
SBI Mudra Loan – Overview?
So friends, if you want to get a loan under SBI e Mudra Loan, then you will have to apply for it, for this you can get a loan up to ₹ 50000 by applying online immediately while sitting at home, so today we We are going to provide you information about SBI Mudra Loan.
|Name||SBI e Mudra Loan|
|Type Of Loan||e Mudra Loan|
|Who Can Apply||All SBI Account Holder|
|Loan Amount||₹50000 Up to 10 Lac|
Online Process to Apply SBI E Mudra Loan?
So friends, if you are looking for State Bank of India Mudra Loan, then for that you will have to apply online, for that we are going to tell you the process of online application with the following steps.
- To apply, first of all you have to go to the official website of State Bank of India E-Mudra Loan Website.
- After visiting the website, the homepage will open in front of you, on this you go to the Loan tab and click on “Mudra Loan” from the dropdown menu.
- Here you will get information about the loan scheme and its features on the e-Mudra Loan home page,
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- After this you will have to enter all the information asked in this page,
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the Proceed option.
- As soon as you click on it, a page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill the application form for this loan carefully and click on the submit option
- After this you will be provided with some important information related to your loan which you will have to read and give your approval,
- After this, a new page will open in front of you where you will get some guidelines which you will have to read carefully and give your approval.
- After this, its signature panel will open in front of you, which will be like this
- After this, you will be asked for permission to transfer the loan amount to your bank account, which you will have to give.
- This allows the loan amount to be transferred to your bank account as you can see in the picture
- After this you have to save your receipt by clicking on the print option.
Documents required for SBI e Mudra Loan?
So friends, if you want to apply for SBI e-Mudra Loan, then for that you will need some important documents, information about which we are going to provide you below, which is as follows.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- ID certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photo
- Business proof
Benefits of SBI E Mudra Loan?
The benefits for SBI e Mudra Loan are as follows.
- With this, this scheme provides you a loan to take your business to new heights.
- Apart from this, you can get a loan up to Rs 10 lakh without any guarantee from this scheme.
- The scheme is empowered by the National Credit Guarantee Trustee Company and Credit Guarantee for Micro Units.
- Apart from this, you can avail this loan and repay it for a period of 5 years.
- The lowest interest rate is charged under SBI e Mudra Loan.
- With this you do not need a good CIBIL to get a loan under the scheme.
- With this, Rupay card is issued for credit based currency scheme.
SBI E Mudra Loan Eligibility?
The eligibility criteria for SBI e Mudra Loan are as follows.
- For this, the applicant will have to obtain minimum 50% marks in the Mudra Scoring Card for the child.
- The minimum age of the candidate applying should be between 18 to 65 years
- Existing individual customers maintaining savings bank/current account with SBI can apply for e-Mudra digital platform.
- If you have not already taken any SME loan.
So friends, today we have provided you information about SBI e Mudra Loan Scheme through this article. If you also have an account open in SBI, then you can also get a loan up to Rs 10 lakh, for this you have to apply online. If you want to get information related to this, then for that you will have to read our entire article, we hope that you will like our article very much.
Mudra loans are available to businesses in both rural and urban locations, it supports and promotes small businesses by providing easy access to loans
No, the highest loan amount available under Mudra Loan is Rs 10 lakh.