How To Apply For Bajaj Finserv Card: So friends, as you all know that there are many such facilities that Bajaj Finserv Card provides to you, along with this, friends, if you are fond of shopping, and you do more and more shopping, then friends, we recommend you to Let us tell you that from here you can do online or offline shopping using Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
From high end TVs to latest smartphones, from washing machines to refrigerators and from clothes to grocery items, you can easily buy products worth up to Rs 10 lakh through Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card or by visiting Bajaj Mall.
Friends, this Bajaj Finserv Card EMI Network Card is a cost-effective way to buy your favorite products, along with this let us tell you that it comes with a pre-approved loan up to ₹ 2 lakh, with this you can avail no cost EMI from it. And you can also enjoy easy repayment benefits, which lets you make easy repayments anytime between 3 months to 24 months.
So friends, if you also want to apply for Bajaj Finserv Card EMI Network Card, then through this article we are going to tell you the process of getting Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card through online and offline mode. If you also want to get information related to this, then for that you will have to stay connected with this article.
How To Apply For Bajaj Finserv Card: Follow These Steps
So friends, if you want to apply for Bajaj Finserv Card, then let us tell you that the application process for Finserv Card is very easy, with this any person fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the card, apart from this You must have regular income so that you can repay the credit, the card can be applied for both online and offline, so friends, let’s get information related to the application.
- For the candidates who want to apply for this card, first of all, you have to visit the official website of Bajaj Finserv or you can also apply in the branch to apply for the card.
- After this you have to log in to the customer portal to proceed further. In offline mode, you can directly get the form that you need to fill.
- After logging in, you have to click on the Apply button.
- After this you will have to fill your application form carefully.
- After completing this process, you will have your pre-approved limit set for you, you will need to select the desired monthly credit limit for your card.
- After this you have to complete the video KYC with the help of your PAN card, once your KYC is completed, after that you have to verify all your documents.
- After this you will have to pay an annual fee of Rs 117.
- Apart from this, you can also access the card from Bajaj Finserv website, you can also check balance and card details from there.
Documents Required for Bajaj Finserv Card
So friends, if you want to apply for Bajaj Finserv Card, then for that you will need some important documents, which you have to take with you, if you are applying online then you will have the scanned copies of all the documents. The image should be as follows
- PAN card
- identity card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Passport size photo
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
So friends, if you want to apply for Bajaj Finserv Card, then you will have to fulfill its eligibility criteria, there is no income barrier prescribed for it, its eligibility criteria are as follows.
- Candidates who want to apply for this card must be Indian citizens.
- Apart from this, those applying for the card The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 65 years.
- Apart from this, the candidate citizen who wants to apply for this card should have a source of regular income.
- With this your credit score should be 720 or more.
Features of Bajaj Finance EMI Card
The features of Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card are as follows.
- Under this card one can easily get a pre-approved loan up to Rs 2 lakh.
- Apart from this any customer who has not used it even once in the calendar year can get a charge of Rs 99 + 18% GST.
- Moreover this EMI is completely free from interest and one has to return only the principal amount.
- Apart from this, one can repay the EMI through installments between three to 24 months.
- Also there is no foreclosure charge, one can easily pay the total amount and the EMI will stop.
- Apart from this, the age of the person applying should be between 23 to 65 years.
- Apart from this one time joining fee is approximately INR 567 + 18% GST.
So friends, today we have provided you information about Bajaj Finserv Card through this article. If you also want to apply for this card, then we have provided you information related to the application through this article, we hope. We hope that you will like our article very much.
So friends, let us tell you that you can use this Bajaj EMI card for online shopping on Flipkart, Amazon, MakeMyTrip, Yatra etc. Apart from this, you can use this card for electronic gadgets, furniture, etc. from 60,000 Bajaj partnered stores. You can also buy clothes and other products.
So friends, the repayment period can be decided as per your convenience, however, the amount must be repaid in 3-24 months.
Yes friends, you can get up to 2 add-on cards on Bajaj EMI Card.